What is the reason why the alarm light of the smart energy meter is always on
Summary:When the electric meter has an alarm failure, the smart electric meter will remind the user with a l...
When the electric meter has an alarm failure, the smart electric meter will remind the user with a liquid crystal display and an alarm light. When the electric meter is in an alarm state, it needs to be dealt with in time.
1. Battery failure alarm: When the clock battery and low-power battery of the meter are dead or low voltage, the battery symbol and warning light will flash on the LCD screen to remind the user. The battery 1 alarm is a clock battery alarm. If it is not replaced in time, and the power is turned on after a power failure, the time of the meter will be confused, which will affect the measurement of the meter. The user needs to report the problem before returning to the factory for repair; the battery 2 alarm is a low-power battery alarm. If you call again after a power failure, the event record of the meter will be confused, and the battery needs to be replaced in time.
2. Loss of voltage alarm: When there is no voltage in one phase or multiple phases of the meter, or less than 70% of the rated voltage, the meter's alarm light will flash. The user should check whether there is any problem with his operation, if there is no problem, check whether the line is normal.
3. Loss of current alarm: when the three-phase voltage of the electric meter is greater than the critical voltage of the electric energy meter, any phase or two of the three-phase currents are less than the starting current, or there is no current, and the load current of the other phase lines is greater than 5% of the rated current, the electric meter's The warning light will flash. The user should check whether the meter, transformer, or circuit is faulty. If so, replace the meter and transformer and arrange the wiring.
4. Current reverse phase sequence alarm: when the A, B, C three-phase current wires of the meter are connected in reverse order, the LCD display of the meter will display; -IA, -IB, Ic; and; reverse phase sequence; and alarm light Flashes to remind users. If the phase wires are connected reversely, the power of the meter may be reversed. It is best for the user to correct the meter wiring in time. Of course, those that have already experienced this situation are generally burned out.
5. Voltage and current imbalance alarm: When the three-phase voltage and current of the meter are unbalanced, the alarm light will flash. If the fluctuation is not large, you can ignore it. If the fluctuation is large, check the wiring and electrical equipment.
6. Overload alarm: When the user's electricity load is too large, exceeding the load of the meter, the alarm light will be on. The user should reduce the electrical load or connect a transformer.
7. Overvoltage alarm: If the voltage is greater than 1.15 times of the rated voltage of the meter, the alarm light will be on. The user needs to check the reason for the excessive voltage, when the voltage is reduced to within 1.15 times.
8. Power reverse alarm: When the connection of the electric meter is reversed, the alarm light of the electric meter will be on. The user needs to correct the wiring