1. Material: 6J13 manganin and pure copper
2. Welding mode: Brazed welding with AG-based Alloy as Solder
3. Resistance value tolerance: ± 5%
4. Shunt type: The shunt should be mountable type with holes for screw fixing
5. Termination: Integrated lead wires are available
6. Temperature: Independent from temperature variation with low TCR value
7. Characteristics: TC < 50PPM/K
8. Aging: 10 hours under 120 deg
9. Power loss: <50 milli watt
Customized designs are available against customer's drawings/samples.
Manganin Shunt in Energy Meter, Shunt Resistor For Watt-hour Meter, Electrical Meters, Electrion beam welding shunt, Shunt, Shunt Resistor For Electicity Meter, EBW Shunt. Meter shunts.
|Product:||Manganese copper shunt|
|Material:||Copper, manganese copper|
|Process:||Electron beam welding, brazing|
|Production:||Production and processing|
SHUNT is precision element for the energy meter, adopts the advance technical of plane jointing.
Electricity Meter Shunt
Useage: Work in all kinds of electrical meter as power measurer
1. Good material, sampling resistance precision and stable.
2. Various type.
3. Good service: Make according to customer requirement.
what customer say about us and why love our services!
A three-phase meter current transformer, often simply referred to as a CT, is a specialized transformer designed to measure electric current in three-phase electrical systems accur...
Energy meters, those unassuming devices often found in utility rooms or electrical cabinets, play a crucial role in measuring and monitoring electrical consumption. Within these me...
Prepayment meter current transformers, often referred to as CTs, are devices designed to accurately transform electrical current from high values typically found in power lines to ...
Three phase meter current transformers are used to convert the primary current in line conductors into a secondary current that is suitable for measuring by an electricity meter. T...
The current transformer (CT) is an important component in electrical metering, providing a high-accurate way to measure the current that passes through the circuit. A CT has primar...
In the world of electrical and electronic engineering, a shunt is an essential device used to allow electric current to pass around another point in the circuit. The shunt assembly...
A smart meter is a device that records consumption of electric energy and communicates the information to the electricity supplier for monitoring and billing. A significant compone...
A current transformer (CT) is a type of electrical device used to convert high voltage currents into a low-voltage current that can be monitored by a standard ammeter. It is an imp...